Court Booking – for members only
Covid-19 Update: Please ensure that you book a court prior to going down to the club.
Members of WTC can book courts at any time (subject to availability). However, to enable the booking system to work in a way that is fair to all members, we have set some guidelines. If your not a member and would like to hire a court please click here to contact us.
Please note the following:
- Maximum length of a booking is 2 hours
- Maximum of 7 bookings per a 14 day period
- You may book up to 2 months in advance
- If no longer required, please cancel booking
- Please book yourself a court and not via a committee member
These guidelines can be revised as we learn court usage.
Please note if seen taking advantage of the online booking system or repeated failure to not cancel unwanted booked courts can result in exclusion from the system. Additionally, please note the system is set up for self-service so you don’t need to ask a committee member or Kevin Turner to do so. We hope the online booking system will make it easier and quicker for you to book a court.
Bookings are managed through the LTA’s Clubspark System.
Click here to book a court
- The first time you book, you will need to register with Clubspark (you only need to do this once)
- You can view all availability for the next 2 months
- Select date, time and court
- A window opens allowing you to choose the length of your booking (maximum 2 hours)
- You will receive an email confirmation of your court booking
Download the Clubspark Booker App
The ClubSpark Booker App is available for download on iOS and Android. The Booker app is designed for members/players to be able to make court bookings quickly and on the move. Please ensure that you are using the same login details as on the desktop site.